Brahma is the first and creative aspect of God in the Hindu triad (trimurti) of Brahma (creation), Vishnu (preservation) and Shiva (destruction). He’s the father of Manu. And, as Wikipedia tells us, from Manu all human beings are descended.
Although Brahma as creator is on a par with Vishnu and Shiva in terms of status, he has no special bhakti cult, making him less well-known than the two other aspects of the trimurti.
Some writers mistakenly equate Brahma with the Brahman (which Hindus believe is an eternal and entirely impersonal Ultimate Reality).
- Brahma Vishnu Mahesh (thegreatindianepic.wordpress.com)
- God Brahma (upplevindien.wordpress.com)
- Soundarya Lahari – Shloka #1: Essential Oneness of Shiva and Shakti! (rudrakshayoga.wordpress.com)
- What is Shiva best known for ? (ganeshaexperience.wordpress.com)
- Look At The Gods… “Darashan Do” (sciencesummit.wordpress.com)
- Lord Shiva – The Destroyer (ganeshaexperience.wordpress.com)
- Temple of Brahma, other structures in state of neglect (thehindu.com)
- Great Master Shri Sujnana Giri Explains: Why do we Worship Millions of Gods in Hinduism? (rudrakshayoga.wordpress.com)
- Dr commander selvam (swamijisriselvam.wordpress.com)