Today, epicurism usually means the pursuit of pleasure, as in fine cuisine, wine-tasting, etc. This everyday usage distorts the original doctrines of the philosophical school of Epicureanism.
Related Posts » Epicurus
- Epicureanism (earthpages.wordpress.com)
- How Are We Getting Epicurious? | Philologos | Forward | 27 February 2012 (forward.com)
- London’s Finest Food To Feature At Quintessentially Epicure (prweb.com)
- CEO Corner: Epicure Market’s Jason Starkman (miami.cbslocal.com)
- Stoicism, Epicurism, Hume, and Death: Can Only an Atheist Experience Resurrection? (18thandfairfax.wordpress.com)
- Quintessentially Epicure Presents An Unforgettable Culinary Experience (prweb.com)