Popular images depict him riding a white horse with wings known as Devadatta (God-given.) In these images, Kalki is brandishing a sword in his left hand and is intent on eradicating the corrupt destitution and debauchery of Kali Yuga.¹
Modern interpreters of the Kalki story tell of various prophecies, often linked with their own particular religious beliefs. But probably nobody knows just what this old Puranic prophecy means, and whether or not it contains more than a mythic significance.
Related Posts » Buddhism
- How to recognise Kalki Avatar (prophet666.com)
- The identity of Kalki Avatar (prophet666.com)
- Origin of the Antichrist (prophet666.com)
- Jerusalem UFO and Rider on a White Horse in Cairo are Signs of Maitreya, the World Teacher, says Share International Foundation (prnewswire.com)
- Nostradamus on Sonia (prophet666.com)