Add or Edit
Commenting and editing
Post comments, opinions and suggest edits using the entry’s comment box.
Adding a new entry
Use the contact form for new entries. But before you begin, search earthpages.ca for your entry title to see if it already exists. New entries should fit with our mission statement:
- Earthpages is about dialogue, understanding and positive change
That leaves a pretty big window—arts and culture, humanities, sci-tech, green, religion, spirituality, paranormal, parapsychology, UFOs, you name it.
You can also post your original ideas or write some of our Planned Entries.
- Write clearly
- Entry length can be long, medium or short
- Provide citations for direct quotations or extended paraphrasing
- Tell us if you want to be acknowledged or not, and if you’d like to link to your web site (or other web sites)
- Include attribution and links to Creative Commons images you want to use (e.g. at flickr.com, photobucket.com or wikipedia.org)
- Resize any images attached to your submission to a maximum width of 500 pixels. Resizing images is easy. Please be courteous and resize your images before sending (i.e. once we give you our e-mail address)
Not to do
- Avoid profane language that could get the web site designated as “mature.” This would isolate Think Free from the greater blogosphere and work against our mission statement
- Do not plagiarize or post malicious, defamatory, abusive, threatening, offensive, hateful or any other material that may violate any applicable laws
- Do not impersonate another person or use a fictional character for a nickname that might be under copyright (e.g. James T. Kirk, Elektra)